...Thinking about the past days...



Hi readers. To bring some positivity I want to think back to the past days and the beautiful activities carried out with my children and other volunteers.
At the beginning of my volunteering I was not sure how to use my talent here, I am a reserved and shy person and sometimes these characteristics can be an impediment for many things.
After some time I found my way of carrying out activities and relating mainly to a third language: Romanian.

Little by little the relationships with the children intensified, especially with the children of the orphanage and I found more and more interesting methods and activities.
I have created many activities aimed at road education, science, the English language and emotions.

The teachers and other volunteers, in particular Ariane, supported me in improving my activities more and more.








With the arrival of new volunteers, it was easier for me to have a betterelationship with the group. 








There were really a lot of fun moments, especially the Karaoke evening and the walk outside the city.


I hope the next days will be more beautiful and productive.
Have a nice day!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

It's a new day..

Cleaning Action🌾