...Quarantine mood...


Hello everyone!
These days have been quite slow because of the virus that has spread. We volunteers were forced first to reduce our activities in schools and then completely end. We had to reinvent ourselves to continue our activities and keep in touch with our children, in fact we created a group on Facebook where we shared videos on activities to offer them.
This is the link of the group
Personally these days at home have been used in a fruitful way, in fact I tried to keep myself active. I studied, I wrote a project, I tried to create videos for children and I sewed masks. 




I admit that I am not very good, I am rather clumsy but I think the most important thing in all is the intention.
As a volunteer I tried to carry on my activities trying not to break down and use my creativity. In these particular moments, I felt it was essential to be able to keep in touch with the children to try to make them feel better. I think the essence of a volunteer is this: being able to give support through one's skills at any time especially in times of crisis.
We are here to play an important role, which we sometimes forget from the fun and frenzy of the days, to be a point of reference for the community and support it. This is our mission.
One very nice moment that I would like to mansion was the Easter Parade in Resita, that was a really good moment in which we tried to distract the people from the difficult moment and enjoy from their window the parade.  






My mood has not always been high, my thoughts have always been directed towards my country and my family, but I have tried to give my best even in this uncomfortable situation.


                                     I hope you are well and wish you a good night.
    
                                     
















Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

It's a new day..

...Thinking about the past days...

Cleaning Action🌾