...Quarantine according to Martina..


With this article I want to recommend some ideas on how to spend the quarantine.
It is not said that staying at home is only boring, certainly we young people are used to being out, traveling, going shopping and things like that. But these days can be useful to resume some passion, read, study and why not be able to recover that TV series that had left behind.
Today I will give you some tips to overcome moments of boredom and depression.

1. Make your environment comfortable and clean.
As a volunteer in Romania I don't have the opportunity to stay in my house, where I live is a smaller environment than I am used to. To make it more comfortable and familiar I tried to decorate the walls of the house with drawings and photos and arrange the furniture as I like.
I try to always keep clean because when the environment around me is confused, I can't feel comfortable.

 
I'm stupid, I know xD
2. Dedicate yourself to those passions you have overlooked.
In Palermo, my hometown, I enjoy singing and cosplaying. Cosplay is a performance art in which participants called cosplayers wear costumes and fashion accessories to represent a specific characterSo to pass the time I tried to improvise some costumes to take some photos to update my Instagram page. I also tried to study some new songs to be included in my repertoire. 







3. Try to train your mind.
As a social worker I have an obligation to train continuously. I have used this time to study and read scientific articles. I also dedicated I few hour to improve my English and Romanian. 



4. Try to share time with the people you love.
At home I had the opportunity to spend more time with my partner and tried to keep in touch with my friends and family in Palermo. 


5. Spend some time on physical activity even in the company of your furry friend.
Here in Romania I met and adopted a really cute and adorable black cat. I tried to train him to go for walks together with the leash. 
It wasn't easy at first, but over time we both had benefits in this.



6. Help others as much as you can
In these days, with my association, we are engaged in the creation of masks, in the spread of food to the community and in the creation of videos for children. 

I hope this ideas will help you, bye!


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

It's a new day..

...Thinking about the past days...

Cleaning Action🌾