Slowly we return to normal..

Hello everyone! 

From two weeks we have made progress towards a "safe" return to normal life. This virus have been testing us for months, but at the same time partly fortified. We still don't have full freedom of movement, in fact I think it will be a long time before returning to my country to visit my family.

These days will be hard for me because I took advantage of the quarantine to study for an important exam that makes me a little anxious, but it is an exam aimed at fully completing my training as a social worker. 

With my association we continue with the videos and I hope soon to be able to return to work directly with the children. In this last month we have had the midterm which has not lived up to my expectations as it was done in video conference.

Patience, I hope the days to come will be more stimulating and more adventurous.

Bye Martina


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

It's a new day..

...Thinking about the past days...

Cleaning Action🌾